Dishwasher


posted by Jan on

No comments

I don't have a dishwasher at home. That means I wash my dishes manually. Dish washing is one of those house chores that feels like I-don't-like-doing-it-by-I-have-to. My kids are too young to wash dishes on their own. I don't wanna impose on my husband coz once he comes home from work, he would be tired.

When I came to US, every house I stayed at had a dishwasher. And I've been telling myself... maybe I get one of those when I get back to Malaysia. That would make it easier for me. And while at it, I was thinking... maybe... get one of those steam cleaners too. My brother-in-law has one and it does work wonders.

Anyways, that would be my project this year. I am not planning any trip this year except when it's for work and I have to be with my husband.