kids' new watches


posted by Jan on ,

1 comment

We went to Sunway Lagoon yesterday for a day trip. It was my first time going there after my being in Malaysia for almost 7 years. Thanks to my bloggy earning we could do it now. The children had a blast there... so did we, actually. But what interested me most was their wristband. It's in a watch form so you won't lose it. We paid 10RM each for the deposit. That will ensure that everyone will return the wristband. But when we were about to return the wristbands, there was a lady outside that offered sunway lagoon watches in exchange of the 10RM deposit. We took two: one for Samantha and one for Schenker. They have cute watches. It might not be as elegant and as hot as Oakley watches but hey... we don't need expensive ones for kiddies, right? I might need one of those though. he-he.

it's me,

1 comment

  1. Anonymous