Thankful Thursday


posted by Jan on ,

11 comments


Psalm 100
A psalm. For giving thanks.
1 Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.

2 Worship the LORD with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.

3 Know that the LORD is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his ;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.

5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.

Praises and Glory belong to God for:

  • I have written an article that won a book entitled "50+1 Malaysia." i don't have the book yet but i'm thrilled to have it. my first winning from joining a writing contest.
  • My paid blogging is doing very well. last august had my paypal increased to 500$ and last month was about the same. Thank God for His blessings through paid blogging.
  • My husband and two kids are recovering from flu and colds. And thank God I didn't get any from them. It's hard to be taking care of family and being sick at the same time.
  • Thank God for good health.
  • Thank God that I have finally have the courage to wean my 1 year 10 month old girl from breastfeeding. I have written about it in: my journey to freedom.
What are you thankful for this week?

11 comments

  1. Anonymous
  2. Anonymous