Vietnamese Coffee and Brazilian Coffee


posted by Jan

No comments

Just have to say this.

We are having Brazilian guests with us, along with other people from different countries (Thailand, Indonesia, Nigeria) and if you know me, I like entertaining guests.

In our office where we had our meeting, I tried to impress them by serving Vietnamese coffee. Okay. I know coffees in Brazil are really good. But Vietnamese coffee was the best coffee I had at home.

I have friends from Vietnam who came to our house last year and gave me 3 packs of Vietnamese coffee and since I love it so much, I tried not to drink a lot so I can still extend its life... hehehe. In fact, I had to buy coffee from Starbucks so I don't use the Vietnamese coffee that much. LOL.

And so, this time, when we're having some guests, I took out my coffee maker and I served my guests Vietnamese coffee.

And the next day, one of them gave me one big pack of Brazilian coffee. Extra Forte. Dunno what that means. LOL.

I am just so glad I have one of those coffee machines that I can use to brew coffee.

Some small small things in life make a happy me and I thank God for blessing me with the best coffee in the world!