Free Hand Spa at Yves Rocher


posted by Jan

No comments

Went to Subang Parade to take my family for a nice meal at Nando's. But walked past Yves Rocher that was offering free hand spa. But you can avail of its promotion if you show a store-wide receipt of RM50 and above.

My husband purchased something from The Body Shop. That's his favorite by the way. And so we had one free spa. And so I thought all of us could go. We took my mom for a dress shopping in Reject Shop. I bought a couple of black dresses for her and another - yes - another maxi dress for me and a denim skirt for Samantha (her choice). Separated the bill so we had four.



Since we had lunch at Nando's, we had another bill worth RM50 above. So all of us (Samantha included) went for a free spa. The girl who did our hand spa was very kind and so I returned the favor by buying an organic soap - blackberry flavour. Hehehe.