Sharing His Faith


posted by Jan on , ,

6 comments


When Schenker was younger, he actually asked one of his cousins if he knew about Jesus. I think because the cousin was one year younger (and he was too young), he didn't understand what Schenker was asking. He ignored him. He asked again: Do you know Jesus? After asking he got a first slap on the face. LOL. Well, of course I couldn't believe my eyes. But dismissed it as they were still very young. Schenker got slapped because he wanted to share about Jesus. I hope he gets rewarded for that. LOL.

Anyways, last week, he decided to take his Bible to his school. We allowed him to do it. He said he wanted to share the story of David and Goliath to his friends. We were glad because at such a young age, he already has a passion to share his faith to others.

So I asked him if he got to share about the story of David and Goliath when he came home. He said he couldn't find the story anymore but he asked the teacher to read, apparently. And so the Hindu teacher read the Bible in front of the class! It's amazing how God's word was shared by a Hindu teacher. All because my boy wanted to share the story of David and Goliath to his friends.

It never ceases to amaze me how God can use little ones to share His word. I hope that Schenker will not stop sharing his faith. And I pray that God will continue to use Him in any way he can.

6 comments