Getting Organized


posted by purethoughts

No comments

Sometimes I have trouble getting our things organized-- that's because at the end of a long day, I just don't have the energy and drive to clean up anymore. Well, that's what weekends are for, right? But I find myself busy doing many things on weekends too so I guess getting really organized can wait until the first school holiday! I am just thankful that there's this mount for ipad so I don't have to worry that my iPad gets lost among the many paper works or it can easily be found whenever it's needed.

Speaking of getting organized, I guess I need a new bookshelf for my books and other stuff.  I am looking for something that would not take much of our bedroom or office space.  Do you have an idea where to find practical shelves like those?