Enjoying Church


posted by purethoughts

No comments

One of the things that we love about going to church as a family is that we love the praise and worship or the singing time. Although we are not part of the worship band, we enjoy it just the same. Sure, we love the preaching part as well but the singing is always refreshing.

 When I was a lot younger I have always wanted to be a part of the worship band-- and who did not? Those band members and the choir always looked so cool with their esp guitars!  But  I guess I was  not really called to be in the worship band, but I am happy with just doing my part in church.

 I wish that my kids would be a part of the band when they grow up though... but then again, it's really all up to them. I would just be happy seeing them serve the Lord-- in a worship band or not.