I Am Back Home


posted by Jan on

6 comments

Home is where the heart is. There's nothing like home. I've been away for 2 weeks and it felt like forever, especially when my purpose of being away is not for holiday. LOL. Anyways, I am back home indeed. I need to catch up with a lot of things. I need to visit yummy sunday entries.

My kids were so glad to see me home. My boy kept saying he missed me so much and he was happy to see me. My girl held on to me like a leech. Nobody could talk and touch her except me.

But they're getting better now. They're in school, actually. I need to prepare for another trip. I have a wanderlust, have I told you? This trip was planned since last year. This is supposed to be a conference-cum-holiday trip. I cannot back out coz I didn't pay for the airfare and the conference fees and not to mention the hotel fees.

As I have said before, my first part of the year is filled with travels. One thing I didn't plan was a cruise... Probably I'd plan on it next time.

For now, I'm traveling with hubby for work/holiday. And yes, we're leaving behind our kids.

6 comments

  1. Anonymous