Singapore National Day


posted by Jan

No comments

Tomorrow will be the celebration for Singapore National Day. Two weeks ago, my hubby got an invitation from Singapore Consular's office to join the celebration which will be in Shangri La Hotel in Kuala Lumpur. And since hubby would be free on that day (which will be tomorrow) , he accepted the invitation. Now the dress code is the Lounge Suit. I didn't know what it meant. Could it mean that my husband would wear one of those men's tuxedo? So I googled about what to wear if the dress code is a lounge suit. And I was so relieved to know that for women, you only wear a not so formal attire i.e., short dress with minimum accessories with an average heeled shoes (spouses are invited too, by the way). Men can wear a suit and a tie.

Glad that my parents are still here. We could leave the kids with them and enjoy a quiet dinner.