Mother and Baby Photography


posted by Jan

1 comment


Since this is a family blog, I decided to post my the photos I just took of my friend S and her daughter Baby T. Taking photos of a pregnant lady almost going to pop is really challenging as she gets tired easily. Baby T didn't make it any easier either. she's just a toddler after all. But taking photos of them was really fun. I had a great time.

Also, I tried using the my new SB-700 Speedlight to no avail. I still need to learn how to use it. Like what my mentor asked me to do, please read the manual, Janet. It would help a lot. LOL. I will try. Really. I am not a manual-reader person but for the sake of learning how to use the flash gun, I will try to do it. (Read my lips: TRY). LOL.

I knew I gave it my best shot. But I also know I can do better.

What do you think?


1 comment