Zumba Fitness, I Love


posted by Jan

No comments

After that sinful episode with Praline Mocha Frap from Starbucks with a very rich chocolate cake, I felt that I needed to take that much craved exercise. Been wanting to do Zumba for a long long time now but never got a chance to do it.

But today, I made up my mind. I googled some Zumba Fitness dance moves on youtube and here's what I found that I liked best:



Zumba is a latin-inspired dance fitness program that has spread throughout the world like wildfire since they first introduced it in 2006. I blogged about it in my fitness blog last year but like I said, never got around to do it.

The best thing about it is that when I posted on my FB that I started doing it, some of my friends suggested we do it together, no matter which part of the world we are all at. We just set a time of the day to do and we'll do it at the same time.

Isn't that exciting?