Teary-Eyed Over Taylor Swift's Response


posted by Jan

2 comments

I was just reading yahoo news when I saw headline that said about Taylor Swift's shocking response. I curiously went over the link and read the story. Apparently, it touched my heart and got teary-eyed.

I mean how many celebrities would decline an offer of being a date on a prom night and yet invites the person to be with her on the awards night?

Me thinks Taylor Swift is one classy girl.

I liked her from the very first time I saw her. I like her fashion style, too... sweet, chic, country, and modest. I like those who don't totally conform to styles that are inappropriate.

Anyways, the story was:

A cancer-stricken New Jersey teen who yearned to take Taylor Swift to his high school prom has scored a dream date to a far more glamorous soiree.
Swift couldn’t make Kevin McGuire’s prom, so she did him one better: She asked him out to the Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/taylor-swift-n-teen-cancer-cmas-article-1.1028626#ixzz1nSwR6I96

Anyways, as I was googling for images of Taylor Swift, I got this as one those I liked:


And remembered I had a pose almost like this, taken by the hubs, directed by me:



Nyahahaha. Nice attempt, me. LOL. I know my fists say a lot of things: i.e. I'm a closed guarded person, not easy to reveal myself, etc. But next time, when I take photos of myself, I know better what to do. Thanks for the tip, Taylor Swift! LOL!






2 comments