Thankful Thursday 3


posted by Jan on

20 comments




“Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
and his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him; bless his name”
~ Psalm 100:4 (NIV)

God is awesome. His grace and mercy overflow forever. I just wanna thank Him for being amazing and wonderful. His glory reigns forever and ever!

This week, I am grateful for:

  1. Our church - although we have different speakers every Sunday, it doesn't affect God's spoken words through Godly people. And His words do strike my heart everytime.
  2. my paid blogging - i have been blessed with opportunities to earn from writing.
  3. hubby's colleague's wife - for cooking chicken curry for me. today, my hubby asked me to go with him to the office because his colleague brought some food. awesome.
  4. my son's first suit - we've been looking for a tuxedo for my son to wear for my brother-in-laws wedding next month. The first time we scouted for a shop to buy, we found some tuxedos. tried on him but they had different sizes other than his size. we tried a coat and tie for him. he looked absolutely handsome! we bought the set of coat and tie instead. i am grateful that we came to the right place the first time. saved us from walking and looking around.
  5. mian and tram and ivana for being with us this week.
What are you grateful about this week?


20 comments

  1. Anonymous
  2. Anonymous
  3. Anonymous
  4. Anonymous