Family Camp outs


posted by purethoughts on ,

No comments

One of the things that I enjoyed while packing our things for our move was coming across old photos. We don't keep hard copies of photos much these days since they are mostly stored in our computers but I think it's also great to have many of them printed and kept in photo albums. Sometimes it's just good to do it the traditional way, huh?

 Anyways, baby photos of the kids, family vacations and camp outs made me smile. I am so missing all those activities we used to do when the kids were a lot smaller!  They were with us in every trip.   We should do a camp out somewhere soon. Maybe we should buy Big Agnes Copper Spur UL1 before we set out on a trip. I can almost imagine the four of us in a tent, making a campfire by night eating barbecue. Sometimes time with the family don't have to be expensive. It's the time spent together that counts-- their memories last a lifetime!