I Signed Up for Social Spark!


posted by Jan on ,

4 comments

I'm finally into it. I signed up for Social Spark I was approved. I am excited because I believe that Social Spark is the best company to do business with. Not only that, they offer social networking too where you're able to meet new friends, connect with them and just plain network with them. Actually, it took me a long time to decide to join. I thought that it was just another social networking scheme and I thought I had a few of those social networking accounts already. To add another one will just take my time and all that. But when I realized my friends were enjoying SocialSpark and earning at the same time, I tried joining in too since I have been monetizing my blog already. I have signed up and now I am finally in!

Now, what is SocialSpark, you may ask? It is a way to earn through writing reviews and at the same time, helps us connect to other bloggers. What a great way to increase traffic in our blogs! And what a great way to increase our earnings as well. They have great features in such that there's 100% audit-able in-post disclosure. So we will know for sure that the post is a review. It also offers 100% transparency, 100% real opinions from bloggers who have joined, and the best thing is, it's 100% search engine friendly.

What do we do to be able to join? Just go to their website at Social Spark, register your self, submit your blog. Then you will have to install a claim blog and itk codes and just sit and relax and wait for them to review your blog. Once your blog is approved, you may start kicking off and make more friends and of course, more money online. It's that simple. I have joined. Would you like to join the band wagon too?

4 comments

  1. Anonymous