First Love (Crazy Little Thing Called Love)


posted by Jan on ,

No comments



I am still on the lookout for the sequel of the Thai movie First Love (Crazy Little Thing Called Love) starred by the cuties Mario Maurer, Pimchanok Luewisedpaiboon, Tukkie. I watched the movie last year when a blogger friend recommended it.

Funny coz I watched it a few times.
Last night, while the hubs and the daughter were still in Thailand, I was kind of feeling a bit down so I decided to watch the movie again. I just love that movie. I also love the composition of the videography (not sure what the right term is). I was kind of wishing I was watching it with a 5.1 home theater system but oh, well, is it free to dream. So yeah, I am dreaming on. LOL.


Anyways, took the liberty to take screen shots of the movie... my favorite parts:

This was when she was challenged to be a drum major

The squid story:

Girl: (after hearing the squid story) So cute.
Boy: Which one the story or the teller?
Girl: The teller. Awww..errr.. the story.