Family Time | Delicious, Sunway Pyramid


posted by Jan on , ,

21 comments

The hubs came back from his one-week out-of-the-country trip. We thought of going out to spend time as a family before I went to church for the students' practice for the Awards Night.

To my favorite mall, Sunway Pyramid, we went!

I've been wanting to go to Delicious and I thought of giving myself a treat. I think I deserved it, after losing 4 kgs in 2 months.







I ordered cottage pie... and coke, obviously. It's my cheat day, remember? I haven't been drinking coke for the past 2 months and I thought... yeah well, one can of coke can't hurt.




Schenker's order was toasted ham and cheese sandwich. It came with fries and salad sticks.






And because I declared it a cheating day, I ordered this for dessert.

Delicious Berrilicious Chocolate Pavlova (RM13.50!)


While I enjoyed my dessert, the kids enjoyed the time with their father. He-he.








Showing my outfit for the day, too... with the best accessories one can ever have: My children.


Delicious Sunway Pyramid rating:

Food: small portion, big money
Dessert: to die for
Customer service: Needs improvement (we called for service for so long before somebody came to us.. while we were calling, saw them just talking). Also, served by a not-so-friendly waiting staff.

It's probably because we went there in the afternoon and mostly, during those times, one can get very bored/ready to nap. They are probably in their best moods either in the morning or in the evening. I have yet to experience.

Honestly, I don't mind going back there for Delicious dessert. There were quite a few that I wanted to try. Maybe, on my next cheat day, I might. And if I do, it's gotta be at a different time. (Gotta give customer service a benefit of the doubt).










21 comments

  1. Anonymous
  2. Anonymous