thankful thursday - this is the day


posted by Jan on , , ,

10 comments


My brother-in-law's wedding reminded me of my wedding almost 5 years ago. It was a blissful day. That was the day of being together with my loved one at last, the day of starting our journey together, the day of discovering and unfolding of each other's selves. Today, almost 5 years had passed, God has shown us that through His grace and mercy, we can endure everything. Our marriage is not perfect, neither of us is perfect. But with God's presence, His grace and mercy, we experience the beauty of marriage. Plus the blessings of its fruits, two lovely kids. This is good reason enough to praise and thank Him today.



Also, there is one song that kept ringing in my ear since my brother-in-law's wedding. This Is the Day by Steve Green:

This is the day that the Lord has made
I’m so glad He made you
With its rising sun you are here by my side
You are more than a dream come true

Oh to have you, to hold you, to love you, to pray
To share with, to care with
To hold hands and say

This is the day that the Lord has made
And I will rejoice, I will rejoice with you.

This is the love that the Lord has made
You and I we are one
Love is a misery, we’re unfolding today
written for us in the sun

Oh for better, for worse, for richer, for poor
Each day have passes, I love you more

‘Coz this is the day that the Lord has made
And I will rejoice, I will rejoice with you.

This is the day…(4x)
This is the day…



Christian Music Lyrics | Christian Gospel Song

10 comments

  1. Anonymous
  2. Anonymous