thankful thursday - in everything give thanks


posted by Jan on ,

10 comments

In everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
I Thessalonians 5:18

This week, I am thankful for:
  • God's word that has spoken in my heart regarding humility. Sometimes, when we are hurt, we tend to fight back. But God has a way of reminding us not to pay evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another and for all people.
  • My understanding and supportive husband. I had such a bad stomachache the other day and he didn't leave for work until he was sure I was okay.
  • My daughter has started her playgroup. And since the playgroup is church-based, we go there for free. Imagine the cost of going for playgroup nowadays. you pay something like 20$ just for a 45-minute session. glad there's a church that offers playgroup for free.
What are you thankful about this week? For more thankful hearts, visit:





10 comments

  1. Anonymous
  2. Anonymous