Thankful Thursday


posted by Jan on ,

7 comments




Wow. One week has passed by so fast. Now it's time to blog about the things I'm thankful for this week. I have a few to thank God for:

  1. My brother-in-law who has finally signed the marriage registration with Dewi yesterday. The wedding ceremony will be happening on Saturday and everybody is excited, especially this writer because it is my boy's first time to be a ring bearer. He did very well on the wedding rehearsal. I pray he'll do well on the wedding day itself.
  2. For Dewi, now my sister-in-law. She's half Malaysian half Filipino (her mother is a Filipino), for bringing her to Ramesh life at a perfect time. Somehow, there's some kind of attachment knowing our roots (some part) came from the same place in the Philippines.
  3. For God for providing for this event. God has somehow show us where to find what. So we didn't need to do a lot of shopping around for our clothes and things we need for the wedding.
  4. Since we're so much into this wedding, these are all I could think of for now. It is a blessing to have a wedding. It is a blissful day and everybody is excited.
What are you thankful about this week?



7 comments