backpacking or investing?


posted by Jan on ,

1 comment

i was planning to go for a backpacking trip in southeast asia, using my earnings from blogging. i thought it would be good to use my earnings for a nice trip. really wanna see the golden triangle. on the other hand, i have been thinking of investing my earnings instead. i can buy shares and sell when the price goes up until three times the worth. i have been searching for a good futures broker in fact. the one i'm considering investing at now is quite questionable. don't know what to do. maybe if i can find another one that's worth investing in, i would do it. if i do this, my backpacking would be on hold for awhile until i can get my money back. i would have more money then. if that's the case, i can go to more places. what do i do? go straight for backpacking or invest my money first?

1 comment