Mommy Moments - Special Day


posted by Jan on ,

8 comments

mommy moments


Mommy Moments - Special Day

Schenker's 4th Birthday

It was the grandest birthday we gave for him, on his 4th Birthday. We decorated the house with Thomas and Friends theme. Here he was waiting for his guests to arrive.

That was the first time I baked birthday cupcakes. I've been baking cupcakes ever since. And started loving it. I am usually not a cake person but when I started baking cakes, I have started loving them and you bet that I would need to pop in some diet pills. LOL.

The highlight of the party was the presence of the clown who entertained everyone. It was so fun that even my girl overcame her fear of clowns. And when I asked her who to invite for her birthday, she exclaimed: clown! Which I never did because it was a bit pricey to have a clown for a birthday party. But of course, once she has friends of her own, we will definitely get a clown for her birthday party.

8 comments