I Am So Tired


posted by Jan on ,

No comments

As I have posted earlier, I feel so tired. There's just too many things going on. One day I found myself happy, one day I found myself crying. As you have known, we were on holiday for the last 5 days. I really enjoyed this break with my family. The kids had a blast. We had seafood almost every dinner. And it was so cheap. You can get one grilled fish for RM5 (that's about 1.50$) and 4 big prawns for 10RM. Surprisingly, the girl loved the prawns that we ordered it again for our next dinner. I think I ate too much... I probably need some kind of diet supplements now.

Actually, my brother-in-law gave me and hubby two tablets of whatever that was to give me strength for today. I took it with water that has cellfood in it. He told me if I didn't have it, I would feel more tired than I am now. Good thing to have thoughtful brother-in-law. I am thankful for him.