Coming Home


posted by Jan on

1 comment

I always prefer coming home to a clean house. Usually, I and hubby would do spring cleaning before leaving for a family getaway. Unfortunately, I didn't have much time to clean up the house before we left. I only made sure the kitchen was clean. My kitchen is my favorite place to clean up. Not that I love doing the dishes. I dislike it so much. But I have to do it... otherwise, who would do it for me? I remember my parents would sarcastically tell me to call up the president of the Philippines to do our dishes for me every time I complained about doing it. Anyways, speaking of doing dishes and kitchen stuff, I need to find out about Delta faucets... you know, for future reference.

Anyways, today, when we came back home, my living area was in a mess. I felt agitated. I went straight to the kitchen to cool myself down a bit. Good thing it was still spic and span clean. Will do the house cleaning tomorrow. Promise.

1 comment