swiss garden - kuantan 2


posted by Jan on , ,

3 comments

Kuantan

Kuantan is a beautiful place. It is a small town like Port Dickson or Melaka but the beaches are gorgeous. I didn't know Malaysia has this beautiful beaches also. I had been a fan of Phuket beaches and the island beaches that surround Phuket. The beaches that I have gone here in Malaysia (before Kuantan) were only in Port Dickson, Damai Laut and Melaka.
They weren't really inviting and besides there were a lot of stings I get everytime I dip into the water. The beachside of Kuantan was so wide. The kids were running around as much as they could. It was a very relaxing break for me and Peter as we didn't really have to run after our kids, worrying they might suddenly go into the water and drown themselves.

More on this post here:

3 comments