thankful thursday


posted by Jan on

10 comments


  • Today I am thankful to God for giving us this holiday package for free. We are at Kuantan, Eastcoast of Malaysia now for 5 days and today is the last day. Family truly enjoyed our stay here. Enjoyed the beach so much. And just enjoyed the time being with the family.
  • Thankful for friends who gave us this holiday package at Swiss Garden hotel, Kuantan.
  • While here, hubby and I enjoyed the beautiful views. I thank God for His beautiful creation.
  • I just got approved for one of the companies to pay for reviews and posts. I am thankful for that. That means, more savings coming in.
  • I thank God for my kids. They bring joy in our hearts.
  • I thank God for hubby.... such a wonderful person, great dad and husband.

10 comments

  1. Anonymous
  2. Anonymous