A Handyman


posted by purethoughts

No comments

This photo really cracked me up today.:

  

You see, most girls would find a handyman attractive. But of course this does not hold true to anyone because I did not marry a handyman and I am happy with my choice.  Hubby, for me, is the most attractive man in the world-- handyman or not!

Actually, I am kind of a handyman myself (should you call me a handywoman then?) and there were times that I do the fixing of things around the house. I consider that a gift, and I don't have expectations that a man should do that. At least there should be someone handy in the house, right?  and it doesn't matter who. :) But don't expect too much!  I don't do plumbing and those complicated stuff  here, okay? So hope nobody gives me a ring when their roof or pipes have problems! LOL!