Paleo Breakfast | Treat | Wicked Green Smoothie


posted by janet on ,

No comments

I couldn't believe I finally got to sit down and make ourselves green smoothie. It's not just green smoothie. It's wicked green smoothie. I got some powerful ingredients, that's why.

2 stalks celery
1 bunch of baby spinach (frozen overnight)
1 apple
1 cup coconut milk
2 tbs virgin coconut oil
2 raw eggs
ice cubes

Put everything into a blender. Blend until... err... smooth.

It's protein packed.
Healthy fats included.
Fiber rich.
Healthy carbs.

All in one smoothie.

That's why it's powerful.

It's wicked.

My wicked green smoothie.


Oh, by the way, this was our dinner tonight (breakfast for dinner) after the kids and I returned from the park. And yeah, I started running again. Things we do for our kids.