Constant Change For Perfection


posted by Jan

No comments




JOSE MARI CHAN lyrics


We're all like clouds, that move across the sky... we change forms right right before our very own eyes... jmc

I was reminded of this song when I was cloud gazing on the way to Damai Laut for our family holiday.

I have indeed changed. I've been to a few places. My father was in the army so we had to move places from time to time. A few years here... a few years there.

When I graduated from college, I thought I could be stable... staying where I was, working... making my own family in a stable place.

But God took me some where else... and when I thought I was home, He took me again to some other place.

I met people along the way... some had impacted my life... some had left marks... some had wounded me... got healed... but there are scars that are still obvious til now.

Life's a constant change... we take one step forward and unknowingly, that simple step has taken us to a million miles. .. taken us to places...That simple step has changed us, moulded us, prodded us forward even more.

Good thing He was there. And He's still here... to guide me... to speak to me when I think nobody's around to talk to... encourages me when I think everything seems hopeless and I am feeling really helpless... walks with me when i think i am alone trodding my path... guides me... and constantly molding me into something that can be used... that can be a vessel. and if He thinks I'm not fit for a certain mold, He'd break me... again and again... to form a new one... more beautiful... more fit. I am changing... to the sole purpose of His glory... changing.. and yet the same. Same plans... same purposes... same meaning... same janet... and yet... inwardly... outwardly... He keeps molding me... sometimes it hursts especially when he softens the rough spots, sometimes it feels wonderful when the smooth surface shines...

Thank God... that through this journey of constant change.. He's there... always the same... never changing... never leaving... never stopped loving.

I am in His hands... and I pray I'll always be... until one day... that special day when He comes again... and bring me to His place... and will say in my presence... that I don't need to change... I don't need any more breaking...coz in His grace and in His love, He has prefected me. At last!