Julia Roberts' Lines


posted by Jan on ,

No comments

One of my favorite Hollywood actresses is Julia Roberts and she had lines she used which were unforgettable and could really get attention.

Take this, on "Steel Magnolias" movie as Shelby : “I’d rather have 30 minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special.”

Who can forget this: “I’m also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” (“Notting Hill” as Anna Scott).

But the best attention catching line was this: “I guarantee that we’ll have tough times and I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don’t ask you to be mine, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life ‘cause I know in my heart you’re the only one for me.” (“Runaway Bride” as Maggie Carpenter).

All these lines can be used in real life, I tell you, especially the last line where a guy can use this line to propose to a girl he wants to marry. Those are bone chillers and could get you somewhere. But have you tried playing the flirting championship by ? I tried going there but I guess I'm not that flirty enough. LOL. My opponent left me! Ha! Maybe I go there for a second chance. Why don't you check it out too? Probably use the lines that I have written just now by Julia Roberts? You can click the image below to get access to the . Who knows you'll be able to get that victory hair.