guests from burkina faso


posted by Jan on

1 comment

It has been a long time since we didn't have any guests staying in our house. But yesterday, our Filipino friends who are based in Burkina Faso came over and are staying with us for a couple more days. They have a baby with them so I took out my long kept baby bedding. Baby Isabelle is 9 months old. I pity her because she's teething. So went out to find a teething gel for her. She's quite an adorable baby, actually. Anyways, glad to have guests in the house again. They were in Burkina Faso for many years already. They just went back to the Philippines to give birth to Isabelle. But they're going back to BF in two weeks time. Having them in the house is fun. I had fun learning things about Burkina Faso. And yes, they brought me a wall hanger which they got from Burkina Faso. I love their wall hanger. I've been having one of those hanging on my wall for a few years now. Just glad to have a new one now.

it's me,

1 comment