On the Way to Thailand


posted by Jan on ,

1 comment

One cannot believe this but when we were on our way to Thailand, in just 1.5 hours away from our place, we discovered we had punctured tire. Good thing we were at an R&R (rest and relaxation) area and petrol station was just nearby. My husband successfully pumped air inside the tire after 2 hours of trying it. We are not on the high risk auto insurance list but I wonder if things like this happen, we can claim it from the insurance company? I just thought about it coz we spent too much by just changing tires! And please, don't ask me how much we payed. It's beyond imagination. I was shocked myself when I saw the bill. But decided to cool down a bit because we were on the way to our holiday. I didn't wanna spoil the holiday mode. But lesson learned here is: always listen to your mechanic.

1 comment