Frustrated


posted by Jan

No comments

It's been frustrating to wait on something. It's okay for me if there are delays. I am very gracious with time nowadays. But to actually wait for nothing is a different story. This furniture shop where we bought our couch set rang and said they were coming at 3 pm the other day to fix the torn part of our couch. Then I waited. At around 5pm, they called again and said they were coming at around 6pm. I waited again. But nobody came. Made me think that if I bought the modern furniture instead, would it delay the tearing part? Not so sure now. But it's really frustrating that until now, nobody has come to fix the tear. And it's still under warranty. Hopefully, they won't come next month, fix the torn part, and ask for payment because it's no longer under free warranty. That would really be a bid disappointment.