No More Trouble Zone


posted by Jan on

No comments

I have downloaded another workout but I don't want to start until I finish the other program I have been doing. I actually started last week, but during the weekend, I took a break. So I had to re-start this week which was on Monday. I am not sure whether I would still count the days covered last week.

I was just going to watch the video by Jillian Michael's No More Trouble Zone. I want to know what types of exercises covered in this workout. Then my boy saw it and decided he wanted to do it too. And so, he did.



This amused Mommy couldn't help but take pictures of him doing the workout. He looked awkward almost all of the time... but he did some of the exercises properly. He is so getting grown up already. The next thing I know, I think he would already ask for iphone witj iphone accessories. LOL. Kids nowadays know so much about gadgets and stuff so it won't be a surprise. Would I give him at such a young age? Definitely not. I don't even have my own.

Anyways... back to my workout... I'm still on my 3rd day for my 2nd attempt to do the 30-day Shred workout by Jillian Michaels. So I have a long way to go.