Children's Seminar


posted by Jan

No comments

I have been doing kids' seminar for 7 years now. I have done it in different parts of Malaysia. I don't do it regularly though. Only when a company/organization asks me to. The last one I did was out of Malaysia. My husband is keen on promoting it as we offer a very good program for kids to discover God's heart for His people. We probably need a brochure printing so if anybody asks about the program, we can just give it to them to read. We usually have this very long info regarding the program. Guess it would help if we have a brochure of it, sans my name.

I am so excited for this program, especially now that I have developed a follow through program for it, aside from doing some practical applications by visiting the not-so-fortunate communities.