August is a Sale Month


posted by Jan

No comments

Malaysia intended the whole month of August as a sale month. It means it's 30-day of sale anywhere in Malaysia. We have quite a few memberships from shops and we get notifications every year. I just got notified by Carlo Rino and Clinique. I know it's a good time to shop but looks like I'm gonna miss the sale this month. I have actually bought a few clothes for my kids because they really needed to upgrade their wardrobe but for me and my hubby, I guess we could wait. I so wanted to buy him some designer ties but I guess it could wait until December when there's gonna be a nation-wide end of the year sale again. As for Carlo Rino, I really want to buy that white/off white purse but again, I guess it could wait, too. December won't be that too long to wait.