Desperate for JM


posted by Jan

No comments

I guess I have now come to point when I am so desperate to get back into my exercise routine. JM or Jillian Michaels workout really did me good last time. And I keep kicking myself for stopping it. Now I am desperate to start it all over again.

I have, once again, re-gained what I lost when I was doing a regular workout and diet program. Maybe I should start searching for healthy diet plans again. I have read from nutrisystem review that sometimes, we forget that drinking lots of water remains to be an integral part in losing weight. And I'm like... if only I like the taste of water.

But anyways... I will have to start all over again. It pains me to think that once, I did my exercises and actually getting satisfaction from there. And now I have to start all over again. But we always deserve second chances, don't we? So yeah... the battle continues.