Scar Serum


posted by Jan

No comments

I do have a lot of scars on my face. When I was a teenager, I had a lot of breakouts that led to acne, that led to acne scars. You can definitely see the scars on my face. I didn't do any acne treatments back then. I was still a student and every penny I got would end up in school.

When I started using clinique products for my skin, somehow it made my skin smoother. But not totally smooth. The scars were still very much visible, especially when I didn't wear make up (foundation, concealer, etc).

Last month, when I went for a facial treatment, the beautician gave me a scar serum. That means I have been using it for almost a month now. But still, my scars are visible. Hmmm... Not sure whether it's really working. Will have to wait until I finish the scar serum to go back to my beautician for a follow up.