Beauty School


posted by Jan

No comments


I love doing make up for friends. Whenever friends come to visit my house, it has been my aim to try to do make up for those who are willing. No, I haven't gone to a make up school yet. Although it has come across my mind to enroll in a beauty school, I haven't gotten the strong motivation to do so.

Probably, if Regency Beauty Institute would come to Malaysia, I would perhaps consider. They actually started their beauty school in Minneapolis in 2002. And it has been expanding ever since in all over North America and it does include thePhoenix beauty school in Arizona.

What's exciting about them is that they have a whole new approach to cosmetology education. And so going for beauty school in one of their branches will sure benefit a lot, especially when you're in a beauty business.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute – 10217 North Metro Parkway West – Phoenix, AZ 85051