Reunited


posted by Jan

No comments

I have a friend who just moved to another country to be with her husband that is working there. She and her family was finally reunited after 9 months of waiting. Kids missed their daddy so much! I was touched by their story so I keep on looking at their pictures online. They really missed each other. They are catching up the moments they missed for 9 months being away to each other. They go to the park during weekends. I love looking at their smiles. I can feel how much they missed each other.

It’s really hard to live away from your love ones especially from your kids but some people keep on going abroad just to feed their family, give them some leisure, send them to a nice schools and give themselves at least a low cost life insurance. Mother or Father has to go abroad because of these needs. My friend is blessed to be able to join her husband while working abroad.