Chef for the Night


posted by Jan

No comments

When I was planning my trip to the US, I asked my friend who's going to host us if I could, one day, cook for them some Indian dishes. I didn't know (before I asked) then that they're crazy about Indian food.

When I knew that they loved Indian food and when they were in Thailand they went for an Indian food almost once a week, I felt some kind of pressure. LOL.

You see, I have only cooked Indian food for the family. I haven't cooked for others yet.. until today.


I am glad it turned out well.

I ate a lot also. LOL.

I really think that if I want to get bigger, I don't need lifessence hgh plus, do I? It's actually a human growth hormones that is responsible for human growth. According to some reports I have read, lifessense hgh plus claims that you build lean muscle mass, reduce wrinkes, oh I love that, improve skin and that is what I love the most. It can also increase energy, increase sexual vitality, hmmm.....and revitalize health and wellness in general. I so love it! I saw the prices and it’s reasonable if those things I’ve read were all true. I really should try it soon!

Back to my Indian dishes... I cooked chicken curry Kerala style, dahl curry and egg curry. I am glad they all liked them. Whew! It was such a relief. I enjoyed being the chef for the night, indeed. :D