All About Leather


posted by Jan

No comments

I am not much of a leather user but I do have a few leather-made items. I got myself a leather bag from Carlo Rino about four years ago, it was on 25% sale. It's the only leather goods I have that I can think of right now. Perhaps like me, you're not a fan of leather, but I'm sure that you own at least an item that is made of leather. Leather shoes, bag, purse, Bible, iPad cover, sofa, car seat, belt, and the list goes on.

They might be your one of your prized possession, so if anything damaging were to happen to it, your heart feels the pain as well. Right? Especially if it is limited edition good or a precious inheritance. Cuts, rips, tears, holes, burns, or any unforeseen and unwanted accidents.......


There is hope! Just so you know, leather restoration exist. Whether you want to repair or recolor the leather, protect or even change an old outdated color, it does it all. Wonderful, isn't it. Now you don't need to freak out when you spot a cut on your car seat.