Family Time at Sakae Sushi, Sunway Pyramid


posted by Jan on

No comments

Yesterday, I and my family went to Sunway Pyramid for a family time as part of our planned family holiday activities.

We went to Sakae Sushi for lunch. I have been craving for Ramen soup and some sushis. It's a good thing the kids love sushis too.

Apparently, the restaurant has improved so much technology-wise. We ordered our food using iPad2. All their tables are equipped with this technology for easier and more convenient way of ordering food.





The kids, however just took their sushis from the "running" server which was placed at the center of the resto so everybody can have access to the food.











I am glad my family loves Japanese food. Japanese cuisine is not cheap. But we do go from time to time, especially when I am craving for sushis dipped in a soy sauce with wasabe sauce.

I am happy to see my family enjoy the treat. After all, they deserve to get a treat from their mum who just had her pay day. *Grin*

Photo: Darling Wifey treated us to a nice Japanese lunch @sakae sushi. Life without you is incomplete ;)