Family Time at Giggles Boardgames Cafe


posted by Jan on

No comments

I had a rough day at school yesterday. So I took a half day off just to go home, slept it off first, got up, process everything and talked to friends.

Some friends invited me for a board game in Taipan, at Giggles Boardgame Cafe. I decided to go because I thought it would be a good breather for me.

When they all left and my husband and son came to pick me and Samantha up, we decided to go back to Giggles Boardgame Cafe.

I am so glad we did.

We had a blast!



This was not my first time to go to Giggles Cafe but first time with my family. I think it's really good for interacting more with friends, bonding with family, and teaching kids the art of sportsmanship (winning and losing is not the rule of the game -- having fun is).

So yes, we'll definitely go back to:

Giggles Boardgame Cafe,
No. 1-1, Jalan USJ 10/1D,
UEP, 47620 Subang Jaya.