A Trusted Business Partner


posted by purethoughts

No comments

I am not into business so much but I do have some friends who share some of their best business secrets with me. Most of my friends who are now big time entrepreneurs started small scale but because of their skills, they have made it to where they are now.

 Among the things that they share with me are: First, the importance of hiring/ working with the right people. Hiring workers with initiative, character and competence could definitely take your business to another level. Another thing they share is not to be afraid to invest in software or equipment that would lessen overhead costs. Production automation, for example, is guaranteed to lower your costs as this could take care or manage inventories. If you are into business and you want to make it big, I guess you can technology as your trusted business partner!