Facebook


posted by Jan on

3 comments

I love facebook. It's fun. Everytime I am online, I always open my facebook to see updates from friends. It is such a cool social networking site where you can get reconnected with old friends, stay in touch with recent friends and meet new friends. The only thing is that... I'm not really interested with what's going on with others if I don't know them personally. But new people add you up... it's fine... it's just that sometimes, you're more interested in what's going on with the friends that you know already. Anyways... it is funny because one of my friends just caught a rat from her rat trap... and she was kind of freaking out... so other friends commented about their rat traps, spider traps, and whatever traps you could name of. Why am I saying this? Because it's just an itsy bitsy tiny thing and the whole world knows about it. Facebook is fun.

3 comments

  1. Anonymous