Lenovo R Series


posted by Jan on , ,

1 comment

If you can remember how I blogged my hubby's (and my) laptop... His IBM notebook crashed. The computer guy said there's problem with the motherboard and if he fixed it, we might as well buy a new one coz it was very expensive. Since then my hubby has been using friend's notebook. But last month, somebody told us they were gonna give him a new notebook. So last Saturday, we went to see that friend because the notebook was ready. It's a very impressive IBM (Lenovo) thinkpad T60 R series. You just swipe your finger to turn it on... which means no need to type your password... and which means you cannot use it without my fingerprint. It's fun.

Our friends has been in computer business for awhile now. And they get all the latest gadgets one can find. They have really been blessed because of their generosity... in which, also, makes us, the receivers, very blessed. We are really blessed by them. Early this year, they gave us the Sony Cyber-shot digital camera also... which I use nowadays to take photos for my blogs. And now, the IBM lenovo R series. It's quite sleek and leightweight. Oh... I sooo love it! Thank God for using these friends' lives to bless us with such cool notebook. I also wonder if these friends ever have POS systems for their business. They need it so badly for their customers. Anyways... I am just grateful for the early Christmas gift. It's awesome. God is awesome.

1 comment