Year-end To Do List


posted by Jan

1 comment

Today is 31st of December, 2008. Last day of the year. And I am online doing some work. Hhmmm... I better take some time to think of things to do before the New Year 2009 comes. Anyways... I only have a few hours left. So the best thing to do is finish up my reflections which I have started already. And probably look for a cheap auto insurance for our car. Nowadays, with internet and services available 24/7, everything is possible. Another thing I can do within the few hours left is to call home and greet my parents and siblings. I am away from home now so it's impossible to do spring cleaning. Oooppsss... I almost forgot... I have done it just before we left for our holiday break. So it's done.

Wish you all a Happy New Year 2009. Hope everyone will have a blessed and bountiful New Year... from my family to yours!

1 comment