Black Canyon Coffee


posted by Jan on ,

2 comments

One of my favorite coffee shops in Phuket, Thailand is the Black Canyon Coffee. A taste of paradise, available on earth: that's their tag line. It where Peter and I would usually go for coffee and "talk" when he used to visit me in Phuket. On our recent trip there, however, we saw that Black Canyon was also available in Central Festival Mall. We didn't know they closed the one near Robinson's. We wanted to go to the one near Robinson's because we wanted to just relive our memories there. Only to be disappointed coz it's no longer there. Anyway, there was another coffee shop nearby called Coffee Lovers so I had that good cappuccino there. I was just amazed that more and more good coffee makers are existing in Phuket. Anyway, Phuket is becoming more and more commercialized and touristy. It was good to be able to go to an Island for an escapade.

2 comments

  1. Anonymous
  2. Anonymous